Addressing Houston’s complex challenges requires creative and collaborative solutions
Addressing Houston’s complex challenges requires creative and collaborative solutions. As a place-based funder, we continually seek opportunities to seed innovations with sustained, community-wide impact. Although the focus of these investments varies, they generally support multi-system initiatives with the potential to positively influence regional policies and practices.
The foundation provides seed funding for:
- Proof-of-concept initiatives with system-wide potential
- Multi-system collaborations addressing under-resourced populations across the region
- Initiatives that strengthen the social safety net for under-resourced populations
- Initiatives that support effective centers of community
- Collaborations to address multiple challenges within a particular community